“Success is found at the intersection of hard work and opportunity”
Senior Grant Consultant
Viriya is a consulting firm that specializes in government solutions such as emergency management and disaster recovery. Our team is seeking Senior Grant Consultants who will be responsible for supporting project engagement teams through the successful management and administration of grants at the state and local levels.
Grant consulting experience is REQUIRED. Desirable applicants should be willing to apply themselves to the demands of the position, be adaptable, and have an excellent work ethic. These attributes coupled with a willingness to learn are the characteristics that mold an excellent colleague. Available positions may be remote, on-site or hybrid and are contingent upon project requirements.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Federal, state, and/or local grant compliance research (FEMA, HUD, etc.)
- Project coordination/management
- Policy and procedure development
- Report/presentation preparation and delivery
- Programmatic and/or project budget management
- Stakeholder communications
- Experience administering or managing federal and/or state grants such as FEMA Public Assistance, HUD CDBG, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google products (Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets, etc.)
- Availability at least 40 hours per week, during regular business hours
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and with a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Contingent by project and position
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Simple IRA
- Bi-annual bonuses
Viriya Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and values its diverse team. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), gender identity or expression, or veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.